Discussions under User Interface

Quake Mode on Start Up

first post: MegC wrote: Hi guys, Is there a way to start PoshConsole in Quake mode from st...

latest post: MegC wrote: Awesome, I've installed ConEmu now while I wait for the next versi...

Standalone PoshConsole control

first post: tongbong wrote: Hi,I am very interested in having a powershell console capability h...

latest post: tongbong wrote: Continuing my search, I could find any console ready to be embedded...

How are the Hotkeys supposed to work?

first post: persa wrote: I am running default config of PoshConsole on Windows 7 x64 and are...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

ANSI escape sequence is supported ?

first post: tohosaku wrote: in this posthttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/30766185/pow...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: Actually, no it doesn't. I dropped support for it because as far as...

Interrupting command

first post: svick wrote: Is there a way to interrupt a running command, similar to what Ctr+...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Quake Mode Revisited

first post: Aurrin wrote: Congrats on the new release, it seems far more stable than the prev...

latest post: dads wrote: That's good news, I'll wait for the next release. Thanks

shift PageUp PageDown

first post: oneeyedelf1 wrote: Congrats on tagging another version I have a few comments: I...

latest post: jachin wrote: I get the same error and I'm running CTP3 on Windows 7.

"Focus-Key" Setting missing

first post: lilqi wrote: hi, i downloaded the latest code batch and compiled it with visu...

Caret disappears when working with command history via up arrow

first post: Jaykul wrote: Yeah, this is a known bug which should be fixed in the next release...

multiple sessions in tabs

first post: jmanning wrote: Console2 goes the route of being able to host multiple powershell w...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: incidentally, we have this working in the 3.5 fork and we'll be dep...