Discussions under Development Help

Roadmap

first post: kiquenet wrote: Any updates about it ? which is the roadmap ? project is dead ?

latest post: kiquenet wrote: It's a pity. I'm considering that is good tool. My congratulations ...

Standalone PoshConsole control

first post: tongbong wrote: Hi,I am very interested in having a powershell console capability h...

latest post: tongbong wrote: Continuing my search, I could find any console ready to be embedded...

Enter-PSSession support.

first post: mperesson wrote: Hi,Is it plan to support the "Enter-PSSession" cmdlet in poshconsol...

latest post: mperesson wrote: Ok, thanks for fast reply.My goal is to launch a poshconsole (or to...

Building

first post: jredville wrote: How does one build~3f If I try to open the sln~2c or use msbuild to...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: I apologize for this (and for not replying to the forum -- I have b...

Using changeset 17182 exe

first post: codito wrote: HelloI am able to build the code from 17182 changeset successfully....

latest post: Jaykul wrote: I assume you were using "trunk3.5" which is ... the wrong trunk. T...

Program doesn't work if no start script.

first post: cookiez wrote: I've download the latest source code (2518) and try to compile it m...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: The 'trunk' is where all releases have come from. The 'trunk 3....

Development Plans ;-)

first post: Jaykul wrote: sigh I feel like I’m running in circles making changes and trying t...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions