Discussions under General

New Beta?

first post: Aurrin wrote: Could we get a new beta build or somesuch? It looks like, from the...

latest post: Aurrin wrote: Awesome! Thank you so much! :D

Odd Snapping Behavior

first post: pettijohn wrote: Hi there. First, I want to say thank you for this project. I have l...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: Right now, to get the latest, you have to pull the Metro tip, not t...

Disappeared

first post: techvette wrote: I tried running the script in the "QuakeMode" screen. Now, every ti...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

FocusKey not saved, AutoHide annoyances, speed

first post: techvette wrote: I have to say that 85% of this thing rocks. However, the other 15% ...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

  • 1-4 of 4 discussions
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions