FocusKey not saved, AutoHide annoyances, speed

Jul 23, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Edited Jul 23, 2010 at 8:19 PM
I have to say that 85% of this thing rocks. However, the other 15% is driving me crazy: 1. When I set the FocusKey property either in the .config file or via the $Host.PrivateData.Settings.FocusKey property, the value does not persist after the application is closed. 2. When AutoHide is true, ShowInTaskbar is ignored. This is especially annoying when your focus key setting has been lost, as there is then no way to access the UI. The only alternative is to kill the process via the task manager, manually edit the appdata\local\...config file, and start it up again. 3. When typing, say cd \<carriage return> The return is frequently captured before the last character. This is much more evident when entering a command like ls -l I'm guessing that the processor is doing something weird with the hyphen, which is screwing things up. Anyway to disable that? All I really wanted was a transparent PS window that I could easily get to with a keyboard shortcut, and that would auto hide when I moved to another app. Good work - just needs a little polish.
Coordinator
Jul 24, 2010 at 3:58 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.