This project is read-only.

"Focus-Key" Setting missing

Topics: User Interface
Oct 1, 2008 at 6:40 PM
Edited Oct 1, 2008 at 6:46 PM
hi,

i downloaded the latest code batch and compiled it with visual studio 2008. there were some warnings and some errors (the errors were only test-related i think) and the program could be started. then i tried to use the quake-mode as stated in the wiki and ran into some difficulties. at first, i could not use the starting script at all, because its naming had changed from "huddled.poshconsole" to "poshconsole", but i figured that out. the starting script initialized and threw a "bla.focus-key bla not found" at me after typing "quake". i used "$host.privatedata.settings" to see all setting variables, but focus-key was missing as well as any substitute name that could be used.
was this an accident or was it removed intentionally? and will it be added again in the future?

thx,
lilqi

ps: i tried to use the official alpha release at first, but the tab completion feature was not working correctly. it completed commands and cmdlets but could not be used on files&folders, which made it virtually non-usable for me.
Coordinator
Nov 11, 2008 at 5:27 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.