Discussions under Feature Request

MEF Support?

first post: Wamra wrote: How easy is to get this control integrated inside of another app (H...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: It wouldn't be terribly hard, but are you looking to embed POWERSHE...

Standalone PoshConsole control

first post: tongbong wrote: Hi,I am very interested in having a powershell console capability h...

latest post: tongbong wrote: Continuing my search, I could find any console ready to be embedded...

Tab Completion

first post: revenrof wrote: I've found a strange behavior with tab completion in PoshConsole.Fo...

Release Huddled as stand-alone library

first post: Damokles wrote: Hi it would be cool if you could release Huddled as a stand-alone l...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: I've thought about it ... but I always convince myself it's just st...

Telnet ouput

first post: Amirghz wrote: Hey, Finally got it to work, after installing PS CPT3 ( seems to b...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: That native console class --- and no, it's not the same, because po...

shift PageUp PageDown

first post: oneeyedelf1 wrote: Congrats on tagging another version I have a few comments: I...

latest post: jachin wrote: I get the same error and I'm running CTP3 on Windows 7.

multiple sessions in tabs

first post: jmanning wrote: Console2 goes the route of being able to host multiple powershell w...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: incidentally, we have this working in the 3.5 fork and we'll be dep...

CTRL+C copies, but what "breaks" ?

first post: avianwaves wrote: How do I "break" as in the traditional command-line use of CTRL+C? ...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: Oh, hmm, I've captured that as a workitem, but that's a weird one -...

Cursor color

first post: avianwaves wrote: Is it possible to change the color of the cursor? For some reason ...

latest post: avianwaves wrote: Jaykul wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item...

Quake mode

first post: ghosttie wrote: First of all thank you for making a console with Quake mode - I've ...

latest post: ghosttie wrote: Yeah I tried that, it didn't work I forgot that character was u...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions