This project is read-only.

Discussions under Bug Report

Tab Completion

first post: revenrof wrote: I've found a strange behavior with tab completion in PoshConsole.Fo...

Quake Mode Revisited

first post: Aurrin wrote: Congrats on the new release, it seems far more stable than the prev...

latest post: dads wrote: That's good news, I'll wait for the next release. Thanks

Telnet ouput

first post: Amirghz wrote: Hey, Finally got it to work, after installing PS CPT3 ( seems to b...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: That native console class --- and no, it's not the same, because po...

PoshConsole doesn't startup

first post: tkampp wrote: Hi, I just downloaded the community preview and installed it. S...

shift PageUp PageDown

first post: oneeyedelf1 wrote: Congrats on tagging another version I have a few comments: I...

latest post: jachin wrote: I get the same error and I'm running CTP3 on Windows 7.

Instability Problems

first post: SteveStrong wrote: Hi All, I've just found out about Poshconsole and have download...

latest post: SteveStrong wrote: Cool - looking forward to the next drop then! If I'm still seeing ...

Caret disappears when working with command history via up arrow

first post: Jaykul wrote: Yeah, this is a known bug which should be fixed in the next release...

PoshConsole won't startup (win xp, sp2)

first post: mfreeman451 wrote: Are there any additional software requirements for running PoshCons...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

CTRL+C copies, but what "breaks" ?

first post: avianwaves wrote: How do I "break" as in the traditional command-line use of CTRL+C? ...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: Oh, hmm, I've captured that as a workitem, but that's a weird one -...

Program doesn't work if no start script.

first post: cookiez wrote: I've download the latest source code (2518) and try to compile it m...

latest post: Jaykul wrote: The 'trunk' is where all releases have come from. The 'trunk 3....